University participants complete the programme
"In 2019 five participants from across the university successfully undertook the Advance HE’s Aurora Leadership Development Programme. Between November 2019 and March 2020, they attended four development days in Edinburgh along with 200 other women delegates and took part in two action learning sets. They have continued to support each other, develop their leadership aspirations and capabilities and have successfully contributed to several events and initiatives including the university’s International Women’s Day celebrations and the University’s Women’s Network.
Ann Tilbury, Organisational Learning and Development Lead, LTA
- Arlene Ditchfield, Senior research associate and deputy programme leader for Marine Science BSc, SAMS
- Rosalind Bryce, Senior Research Fellow, Perth College UHI
- Lindsay Nicol, Programme Leader PGDE Primary (English Medium), Moray College UHI
- Hannah Grist, Knowledge Exchange and communications manager, SAMS
- Katie Masheter, Curriculum development and employer engagement officer, Executive Office
Presentation at International Women's Day 2020
At the university’s International Women’s day celebrations held on 10th March 2020, Katie, Rosalind and Arlene facilitated an engaging workshop highlighting the benefits of action learning sets and promoting the value of the Aurora programme. Watch the short film below to find out more about the expectations, experiences and personal highlights of this year's participants.