The University of the Highlands and Islands is a distinctive partnership of colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process will vary according to the employing institution - please check the details contained within the vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
The university will hold and process personal data in order to process your application. Our privacy notice provides details on how we handle and protect your personal information. Please refer to our academic partner websites for details of their privacy notices.
- Admissions Assistant
- Admissions Assistant (Fixed term for 6 months)
- Human Resource Business Partner (Maternity Cover)
- ICT Support Technician
- Research Assistant (Medical Nanotechnology)
- Senior Information Line Operator
- Student Recruitment Marketing Officer
- Student Recruitment Officer (Schools and Colleges)
- Student Support Manager (Maternity Cover)