The University of the Highlands and Islands is a distinctive partnership of colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process will vary according to the employing institution - please check the details contained within the vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
The university will hold and process personal data in order to process your application. Our privacy notice provides details on how we handle and protect your personal information. Please refer to our academic partner websites for details of their privacy notices.
- Admissions Officer (Nursing) (Internal Applications)
- UHI Interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Short Term International Recruitment Marketing Support (0.43 FTE) (Internal Applications)
- Lecturer Supply - Plumbing Services (UHI Inverness)
- Estates Contract Officer (UHI Inverness)
- Lecturer - Electrical Installation (UHI Inverness)
- Human Resources Advisor (UHI Moray)
- Lecturer (Plumbing) (UHI Moray)
- Peatland Palaeoclimate Researcher (UHI North Highland)
- Peatland Scientist (UHI North Highland)
- Research Fellow - Renewable Energy & the Environment (UHI North Highland)
- Instructor/Assessor – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (UHI Perth)
- Support and Care Assistant (Maternity Cover) (UHI Perth)
- Seaweed Nursery Technician (SAMS)
- Lecturer - General Construction Operations (UHI West Highland)