Join the range of businesses who are helping us to:
- ensure our students have access to much needed financial support in the form of grants, bursaries and scholarships
- enable our researchers to embark on projects that make positive regional, national and global impacts
- provide our students and staff with state-of-the-art facilities
- raise the aspirations and unlock the potential of talented young people
- contribute to the economic impact of higher education across the Highlands and Islands
Accreditation of your in-house training
If you currently run training courses within your organisation and want them be certified or accredited to nationally acceptable levels, we may be able to help you through the process. This will allow your staff to gain a qualification that will be more widely recognised than many existing in-house courses.
The university and its academic partners regularly run networking seminars, meetings and lectures. This is an ideal way to meet university staff in an informal setting and to catch up with your fellow professionals to chat about how we can all work together more productively.