The LTA Forum is a group, comprised of representatives from across the university’s academic partners, professional services, and student body, with a key responsibility for helping develop the LTA.
In addition to helping develop the LTA through consulting on and helping shape the activities of the LTA, and providing a link between the LTA and other areas of the university, the LTA forum has also played a key role in the development of the university’s new learning and teaching strategy which will be implemented during 2016/17.
The LTA forum is currently being refreshed for the next academic year 2021/22.
Current members are:
- Alex Walker, Professional Development and Recognition Lead, (Learning and Teaching Academy UHI)
- Andrew Jennings, Centre for Nordic Studies Officer (Shetland College UHI)
- Awaiting new nomination (Lews Castle College UHI)
- Ann Tilbury, Academic Skills Developer, (Learning and Teaching Academy UHI)
- Archie MacLean (Sabhal Mòr Ostaig UHI)
- Craig Lowther, Programme Development Manager (Inverness College UHI)
- Awaiting new nomination (Perth College UHI)
- Heather Fotheringham, Evidence-Based Enhancement Lead, (Learning and Teaching Academy UHI)
- Jane Macintosh (North Highland College UHI)
- Jane Nichols, Curriculum Manager (Argyll College UHI)
- John Smith, Head of Integrated Technologies and Resources (University of the Highlands and Islands)
- Keith Davidson, Head of MMB PI in Microbial Ecology and Modelling (SAMS UHI)
- Keith Smyth, Professor of Pedagogy and Head of the Learning and Teaching Academy (Learning and Teaching Academy UHI)
- Michael Pitt, Lecturer in English and Communication (West Highland College UHI)
- Morag Redford, Head of Teacher Education (University of the Highlands and Islands)
- Rosemary McCormack, Assistant Director (Moray College UHI)
- Scott Connor, Educational Development Leader (Learning and Teaching Academy UHI)
- Simon Clarke, Senior Cultural Studies Lecturer (Shetland College UHI)
- Awaiting new nomination (Orkney College UHI)