Emergency Study Fund
We urgently need to raise funds to help our students affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
As a result of Covid-19, all our students are currently at home, being taught remotely. We have over 40,000 students across college and university-level courses and their welfare, and their ability to complete their education, is critically important, to them and to us.
We have established the Emergency Study Fund to do everything we can to help those students who need it during this exceptionally worrying time.
The fund is to help students who are:
- EU and International students, unable to return home
- Studying at Further Education or Higher Education level
- In real hardship, struggling to pay their bills and/or have no money to pay for food
- Unable to study from home because they can’t afford the technical equipment to do so
How can you help?
Please donate whatever you can. Small amounts add up and you can make a real difference to a student who is really struggling just now. With your support, we can ensure all our students complete their studies successfully and safely.
How will we deliver support?
- Students in need apply online for funds
- Applications are assessed by a panel comprising development office, student services and HISA staff
- Financial support is delivered quickly and directly to eligible students
- We maintain contact with students to ensure they are continuing their studies